DUF Refund Policy
DUF 2022 registration fees are committed immediately to the event and are non-refundable.
DUF COVID-19 Safety Policy
>>[PLEASE READ UPDATED DUF 2022 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS HERE]<<
*These guidelines are subject to change, based on CA State and County guidelines
To keep our guests, volunteers, vendors, maestros, and performers as safe as possible, we have implemented the following policies:
At DUF 2022, we are requiring all participants (applies to ALL guests, volunteers, vendors, maestros, and performers) entering the festival to either:
- Provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You can access your vaccination record direct to your phone at https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov
- Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test, taken within 48 hours of the day you are attending the festival (we recommend getting tested on 4/6/2022) or Rapid Antigen test 24 hours before the first day of the festival (test must be taken on 4/7/2022) NO HOME KITS WILL BE ACCEPTED (I.E BINAX NOW, iHealth etc.).
We will be checking documentation for every guest upon entry. Please present your vaccination card or negative PCR or Rapid Antigen test result. A photo result saved to your phone is sufficient.
When you arrive at the festival, get your COVID Safe wristband from the tent located next registration. All guests, participants, maestros, and volunteers must check in the COVID-19 tent to receive the wristband before picking up your registration packet at the Roosevelt High School Cafeteria or Sunnyside High School Theater Foyer.
ADDITIONAL FESTIVAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Hand washing & sanitizing stations festival-wide
- Requirement of all staff and volunteers to be fully vaccinated or report a negative COVID test 48 hours prior to start date
- Regular and frequent cleaning of all high-touch surfaces, restrooms, and equipment
- Masks are required for outdoor and indoor festival spaces. We advise all guests to wear a mask, for safety.
- If you have arrived and you are in need of a mask, please notify our volunteers, and we will provide you with a mask.
- Our maestros and vendors will be required to wear masks
- Masks MUST be worn in the following scenarios:
- If you are not fully vaccinated
- Waiting in line for registration packets, COVID-19 tent, showcases, etc.
- Inside the Roosevelt High School Auditorium
- In line at a food vendor or visiting booths
- In classrooms while taking workshops
- In restroom areas
- Other scenarios where you might be unable to maintain a distance of at least 3 feet from people outside your household
In registering for DUF 2022 you agree to abide by the festival COVID-19 Safety Policy. In the context of the COVID‑19 pandemic, there is no “zero risk” when it comes to any kind of gathering – especially events that bring groups of people together. Regardless of the size of the event, you are at risk from COVID‑19 whenever you get together with people. The virus that causes COVID‑19 spreads easily indoors, especially in poorly ventilated settings.
For this reason, DUF 2022 is requiring ALL Festival Staff and Mercado Vendors to be fully vaccinated. We are requesting that all participants and guests that are eligible to receive the vaccine, to be fully vaccinated. Participants who are not yet eligible for the vaccine due to their age, must show proof of a negative result on the COVID test 72 hours prior to the event. The use of a properly fitted face mask will be strictly enforced within the classroom and within the campus outdoor quad and hallways. Respite areas will be available for groups to book around the perimeter of the campus. These areas will be limited to two, ten foot pop-up canopies or equivalent.
If you don’t feel well or show any symptoms of COVID‑19, stay home.
If you choose to attend the festival, practice prevention measures, regardless of your COVID‑19 vaccination status:
- socially distance
- wear a mask
- avoid crowded or poorly ventilated areas
- cover coughs and sneezes with bent elbow or tissues
- clean your hands frequently
These measures will protect you and other festival participants around you. In the event that the Danzantes Unidos Festival DUF 2022 determines that you have violated this policy, DUF 2022 has the right to cancel your participation with no refund of registration fee.
By registering for a paid or complimentary DUF 2022 badge you agree not to sell, trade, transfer or share your comp code, QR code confirmation, or badge. In the event that the Danzantes Unidos Festival DUF 2022 determines that you have violated this policy, DUF 2022 has the right to cancel your badge(s) and keep any money paid by you. Registration confirmations and/or badges that have been sold or provided by anyone other than DUF 2022 will not be honored by DUF 2022. All badges are the property of DUF 2022 and must be relinquished to DUF 2022 upon request.