Registration & Enrollment by Purchase Order:
- If you are enrolling more than TEN students . . . ‘Requestor’ (that’s you) writes to REGISTR[email protected], subject header “DUF 2023 Request for Purchase Order Code”.
- Before December 27, 2022, collect the pertinent data from each of your students: full name, contact info, vaccination status, birthdate, t-shirt size & class being requested.
- Proceed to our website to register and enroll your students for classes. Upon checkout, select the “Purchase Order” option for payment. You will be prompted to enter your Purchase Order code.
- You will receive email confirmation of your order, which you can submit to your administration for a check to be cut. If your school requires further documentation, write to [email protected] with your enrollment confirmation number and request an invoice.
- It will be your sole responsibility to ensure that payment is received by us by March 15, 2023. Late fees will apply. When you activate registration by purchase order it becomes a binding contract. Changes to purchase orders, including cancellations, must be submitted by February 14, 2022 and approved by DUF Registration.
The fine print . . .
Purchase Order – A Binding Contract
When a purchase order is written in response to an offer by the vendor and is based on acceptable terms and conditions, it becomes a binding contract. Changes to purchase orders, including cancellations, must be submitted by February 14, 2022 and approved by DUF Registration.
Please send your payment by March 15, 2023 to:
Danzantes Unidos 2023
407 Appian Way
Union City, CA 94587